Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 3, 2011

Podcast

Joe Rogans Podcast-
I added Joe's podcast because he has great intellectual ability, and he also talks about a lot of funny things because he is also a stand up comedian. He has a great way of talking about politics and I like how he is politically incorrect all the time.
UFC Podcast:
I am a huge fan of the UFC and also their podcast. They will talk about upcoming main event fights they are going to have, as well as have some of the fighters that are going to be in their next evevent and allow them to talk about their upcoming opponent.
Stuff you should know podcast:
This is a great podcast because it brings up all these very interesting facts that you never would have known otherwise, but once you are told it you feel like you should have. It is a very interesting podcast and it will teach you all kinds of little factoids.

I didn't add any of them to my ipod because I don't have one, but I still can listen to them on the computer and I reccomend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment