Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2011

IReport Critique

Tear Gas in Oakland
This was the first video I watched and I enjoyed the video because it shows what is truly happening in Oakland and how upset people are about what is happening in this country. It is surely news because it shows how upset some of are fellow citizens are and what they are facing. The teargas being shot into the crowds really shows you the severity of the problem. I don't believe I could do better because I don't see lyndonville having a riot like this anytime soon.

Hurricane Rina
This was a picture of the Hurricane moving in on the United States. I believe this is surely news because a natural disaster is always possible when a hurricane is involved. It is interesting because the picture shows how the hurricane produces a wall of darkness in the sky and looks like it will be a strong hurricane. If I was a CNN reporter I believe the photo could help to show that the hurricane is coming. I don't think I could do better because I have never seen a storm that looks quite like that.

Protests in Athens
This showed the problems athens was facing and the uproar the citizens were having in that area. It is interesting because it shows that oakland is not the only place where citizens are fed up and fighting back, tear gas was also used in Athens as a form of crows control. If I was a producer I would surely use this because it shows the severity of the problem in athens. I couldn't do better because yet again I have never seen a riot before.

No comments:

Post a Comment